Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Globetrotting!

Travel has always fascinated me. The joy in going to new places and experiencing different spectrum's of a place, people, their culture and everything under the sun is totally unparalleled! All through my life i had this amazing luck of staying at different places in India ( transfers n stuff). Staying at various places taught me how to adapt to new changes and love the city for everything it represents!
I was introduced to the word "Globetrotter" when I read R.K.Narayanan's excerpt on Darjeeling in my 6th grade. Just reading his article on Darjeeling made me feel that it wasn't him but me who was experiencing all these first hand!
I am writing this blog to make my readers feel the same way! I will give my best at it and shall take you to all the places i had visited, virtually! I hope this goes a long way in helping people to plan their travel sojourns and the places that I feel one MUST visit in life :) :)
My love for travel and every aspect of this will help me keep this blog updated ;)

7 comments:

  1. very good !!!
    see photrom.fr
    and rĂªveries
    Leave your comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems you are a good travel blogger. The countdown for top Blogger Hunt in India has started. Join this Blog contest and will Title of TOP INDIAN BLOGGER and win cash prize.

    Visit. - http://topbloggerhunt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ppl! will update it sooN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, your post is great.... add a few more pics and it would be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. oye nice post! when i read it i remember each and every one of those places when i was there 9 years back! chidiya tapu and jolly buoy islands were ma favourites :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. and yeah sorry the previous comment was for the andaman post :)

    ReplyDelete